We provide industrial manufacturing inspection services to all sections of the supply chain in 30+ countries around the world.
It is obvious that manufacturers verify that the products manufactured with their own brand name should meet industry standards,specific requirements or government regulations. Inspection is an independent third party inspection company that provides on-site inspections to ensure that clients’ reputation and presence are protected. Inspection’s unique Quality Inspection Services can help customers:
- Prevent to supply defective products
- Minimize consumer complaints of faulty products.
- Assures quality of production according to standards.
- Eliminate the issues of late shipments
Inspection includes verifying on-site that a product, asset or system meets indicated criteria. It covers an extensive services designed to lessen risk, control quality and verify amount and meet regulatory necessities.
A product, service or establishment is inspected several times during its life cycle, to confirm it is outlined and operated effectively, and meets specified quality and safety standards.
Independent third-party inspection services cover all aspects of quality, safety and environmental control in addition to efficiency and asset integrity.
For the case of consumer goods, carrying out inspections prior to shipment, minimizing the risk of defective products and safeguarding the reputation of manufacturers and retailers.
Consumer merchandise can be also inspected on behalf of governments. Inspection offers a wide variety of quality inspection services.
Initial Production Inspection (IPI): The objective of an Initial Production Inspection, or Pre Production Inspection (PPI), is to identify defective materials or components prior to the production process, thereby minimizing the risk of non-conformities and allowing for timely corrections where necessary.
During Production Inspection (DUPRO or DPI): The During Production Inspection (DUPRO or DPI), or In-line Product Inspection (IPI), checks semi-finished or finished goods part-way through the production process. Generally, this takes place when between 40% of your order has been produced and 20% export-packed. Doing so improves your control over production and allows for timely correction of defects and improvements to quality.
Final Random Inspection (FRI): It ensures that the production complies with your specifications and/or the terms of your purchase order or letter of credit. The Final Random Inspection (FRI), or Pre Shipment Inspection (PSI), checks finished products when at least 80% of your order has been produced and export-packed. Samples are selected at random, according to standards and procedures.
Loading Supervision: During Loading Supervision, Inspection staff will closely monitor the loading process, verify product quantity, and ensure to handle the cargo properly.
Upon completion of loading the container(s) will be sealed with tape (either Inspection’s tape or client’s tape) as proof of compliance. This service significantly reduces the risk associated with importing cargo.
On-Site Checking: On-Site Checking can vary depending on a product’s nature and function. The following examinations, however, can be performed on-site during Pre-Production, During Production, and Final Random Inspections:
- Bar Code Check
- Earth Continuity Test
- Hi-Pot Test
- Power Consumption Test
- Power On Test
- Rub Check by Water
- 3M Tape Check
- Transportation Drop Test
From sourcing the right supplier through final delivery of finished product Inspection can monitor your entire manufacturing process.
- Pressure Vessels, Boilers
- Heat Exchangers, Heat Recovery Units
- Furnaces & Refractories
- Steam Drums
- Mill Inspections (Pipes, Fittings & Plates)
- Cross Country Pipelines
- Pipes & Fittings
- Cladded Pipes & Fittings
- Non Metallic Piping & Bonding (GRP,FRP,GRE,HDPE)
- Special Coatings (PPE, 3LPPE, etc)
- Fabricated Structures
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Motors, Engines, Generators, Compressors, Turbines etc)
- Commissioning Tests (FAT & SAT)
- Valves – all Types
- Vehicles & Cranes
- Special Alloys
- Welder & Procedure Qualifications
- Pre-shipment Inspections
- Loading & Unloading inspections
- Lifting & Life Saving Equipment
- Document Reviews
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION (E&I)
- Soft Starter Panels
- Electrical Junction Boxes/ Enclosures
- Well Head Panels
- Auto Transfer Switch Panels
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Radars, VHF and UHF communication devices.
- CCTV, ICCP,PLC, Soft starters
- Pressure Instruments
- SCADA (Programming, monitoring and control
- Penstock/Valve Actuators
- Smoke & Fire Alarms
- Level Instruments & Control Valves
- Cables (HV,MV & LV) & Instrument Cables
- Control Panels, MSB, ESB, Thrusters
- Diesel Generators
- Gas Turbine/ Steam Turbine
- HRSG Single Pressure
- Transformers & Engines
- Integrated Alarm System(IAS)
- Motor Control Circuit Panel.
- Switchgear Components/ Products