Health . Safety . Quality . Environment
We are committed to ensuring that we protect the health and safety of our staff, contractors and other parties who could be affected by our activities and to prevent or minimize the environmental impact of our operations.
We work with best practices, international codes, standards to continue the improvement of business.
To deliver this commitment we shall:
- Identify, assess and manage risks to our staff and the environment.
- Ensure that our operations meet applicable health, safety and environmental regulations and laws, exceeding these necessities where possible.
- Provide health, safety and environmental training to our personnel; actively study to improve awareness of health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensure that all personnel are competent to undertake the assigned tasks.
- Use energy and resources efficiently.
- Minimize waste and prevent pollution.
This health, safety and environmental policy statement requires the full cooperation of all personnel. Personnel must take reasonable care of their own health and safety and minimize the impact on the environment by:
- Complying with health, safety and environmental instructions and directives issued by the Company.
- Reporting and cooperating in the investigation of any incidents that may have, or could have resulted, in injury, property damage or adverse impact to the environment.
The General Manager is responsible to ensure the corporate policy is implemented in the local organizations, communicated to all employees, contractors and others working on our behalf and made available to the public and other interested parties. This policy statement will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.