With more than 40 years of know-how and experience, we aim to brand name the inspection and surveillance activities by carrying them to the international dimension.
We serve especially international companies operating in the oil, gas and energy sectors. We are committed to serving our customers at the highest level, with the awareness of the work we do and the perfectionist at the same time protecting our traditionalist style.
While the world’s leading companies are providing the best service, we offer excellence in detail.
We are continually working to move our company away from the traditionalist institutional structure and then turn it into the most preferred inspection, expediting and auditing company.
Inspection has adopted the principle of being among the most reliable and preferred companies in its sector and has organized its quality policy in this direction.
- To meet the expectations of the customers in the widest possible range by carrying out auditing and surveillance activities according to the technical specifications
- To evaluate audit and surveillance activities before all else, respectful, reputable, reliable, equitable and impartial
- To create an organizational structure that fits the requirements of the quality management system and develops continuously
- Providing faster and better quality service by providing efficient and efficient use of resources
- To be able to meet customer needs completely and on time
- To ensure the adoption of institutional culture by acting with mutual respect and team spirit of all our employees.
- To ensure the continuity of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- To provide at least 30 hours of quality related training to all employees each year.
- Ensure that no customer complaints.
- Keep Overall Customer Satisfaction Rate at 95%.
- Increase sales rates by 10% each year.
- Keep employee satisfaction rate at 90%.
- To acquire at least 2 customers in our company’s customer portfolio, both abroad and domestically.
To provide reliable and affordable services all over the world.
To maintain the pioneering position as an organization that has always taken the lead in the international inspection business; to maintain the credibility we have established in terms of the people, institutions, organizations and employees we work with and always be the preferred business partner.